C4D patch control plug-in Topoformer V1.1 For Cinema 4D R15 - R20 + usage tutorial
C4D patch control plug-in Topoformer V1.1 For Cinema 4D R15 R20+ usage tutorial
Topoformer can control the wiring effect of objects, control extrusion, etc.
- Updated Topology: MitchMyers – Iterations. allows choosing between 5 new topology types directly topology
(Due to modeling kernel bug in C4D R20.026, this feature is, this)
- Updated Topology: NoMoreRender – Epsilon removes random edges.
- Updated Topology: Silverwing – Epsilon removes random edges.
- Updated Topology: Chudders – Iterations. Defines a number of repetitions. Keep it Keep
- Updated Topology: KidMoGraph – this topology type now preserves 3D boundaries.
- Updated Topology: RunningCat – Delta adds random noise.
- Updated Topology: RockingThePixel – Delta allows choosing between 10 new topology types directly topology
- Updated Topology: RockingThePixel – Iterations. Defines a number of repetitions.
- Random seed value now can randomize patterns.
- Added support for Cinema 4D R20
Supported software version:
- R15, R16, R17, R18, R19, R20, Win/Mac
Dental carton No. 1 Taobao store: Https://gfxcampcg.taobao.com
Dental caries No. 1 GFXCamp Sina micro-blog: Http://weibo.com/gfxcamp
Caries No. 1 Sina blog: Http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1836879691
GFXCamp article, please reprint and attach the original link. CG exchange group see right column.